Re: gnome-print and GnomeCanvas

>  This sounds just like Finale(tm), the absolute best and most expensive
>  music typesetting software.  I use it all the time. :)

My spies tell me that Graphire's Music Press and another program
called Sibelius may be better.  Sibelius has a very nice screen
display, FWIW.  I want something at least of that quality, and I want
engraving at least as good as what Music Press has.

I installed a "try-out" demo of Finale on the Windows box here, and it
was fantastically clunky to use.  And it flickered like hell :-)

  Federico