Re: Gnomeicu.0.65 sound events?

I noticed that recent gnomeICU's CVS in particular, but I think 0.65 are
lacking a portion of the config options which allowed the user to specify
the path of the various sounds. What is there are two cryptic check buttons
that are labbeld something like "enable sounds" and "enable beep" I still
havn't figured them out...  I don't see why someone would want sounds, which
I presume are the wave files, as well as a beep. why were the file selectors
removed?

here's what I'd expect for that tab of the options where [ ] is a chek box,
and () is a radio button:

        [  ] enable sounds
soud for message:  (x) beep           ( ) play sound: ___________[...]
.
.
.

you get the idea.... everything below the dotted line would be greyed if
sounds were disabled.

--Ben