Re: Panel-applets trouble.

> I upgraded gnome-libs to 1.0.16 and gnome core to 1.0.9, and suddenly none
> of my applets would work. My control-center which I also upgraded, using the
> latest gnome-libs stopped working.

Did you upgrade by RPM or by source tar balls?  I've done it by source
tarballs and I've had no problems.  Personally, I've never found rpm's to
be particurly useful.  If you start off source it's really hard to mix and
match because it depends on a lib rpm so you get a lot of problems with
dependencies.

In any case, I would really encourage you to try compiling the source.

	sri

Sri Ramkrishna         /|\ Unix is very user friendly, its just very picky
email: sri@aracnet.com -|- on who it is friendly to. -- Unknown?
phone: 503-356-1078    \|/