Re: Panel-applets trouble.

Hm.. I'm replying again.

On Fri, Sep 03, 1999 at 02:43:31AM +0200, HpG wrote:

> Change path of /etc to /your_gnome_path/etc

Actually, this made me think. Both control-center and gnome-core uses
/usr/etc by default for its files it seems. (at least for the gnorba-files).

I found a whole bunch of .gnorba-files in /usr/etc/CORBA/servers which were
supposed to be /etc/CORBA/servers.

After realising that, and recompiling both the gnome-core-package
and the control-center everything works fine!

Thanks!