Re: Thanks

Don't let a couple of people scare you away.  If you want to learn about Gnome,
stay on this list, you won't find a better group of people to answer Gnome
questions.  If you want, go back and read a week's worth of messages in the
archives and pay attention to how questions are worded.  You get the hang of it
shortly!

Also, try to find the answer as bet as you can before posting to the list -
especially checking the list archives; frequent questions get answered
frequently!

Have fun with Gnome & Linux!