Re: Gnome icons / adding applets to the pager

Hi Nils

The incorrect icons (black rectangles with text in them)
occure because the imagemag package of SuSE 6.0 seems to have a problem.
Something in that package seems to be installed incorrectly.
Is there a devel package available? If so, try to install it.

If it doesn't help, compile the package imagemag-4.2.0-9.i386.rpm
your self and install it.
That worked for me.

Hanspeter