Re: LibGTop 1.0.6 "October GNOME" has been released

Hi Martin,

I have downloaded and installed  the latest LibGtop libraries for
Solaris and recompiled everything and reinstalled. I used 1.1.2 GTP and
applied the patch to GNOME 1.0.53. Unfortunately  things still does not
work. I recompiled gtop 1.0.5 with the new libraries and now gtop does
not even start. It gives the following messages.

dkg3% gtop
ld.so.1: libgtop-server: fatal: libgnomesupport.so.0: open failed: No
such file or directory
glibtop: Requested 52 bytes but got 3753480356.

libgnomesupport was recompiled and installed. Do  you have any idea what
is going on.

I am using Solaris x86 7 with recommended patches installed and using
the latest GNU C compiler.

Dave

--
Email: mailto:grindrod@ihug.co.nz