Re: Pagers

Try adding a swallowed app to the panel (right click on panel, choose add
to panel then swallowed app).  Set the title to the title of the pager
window, and the width and height to what you want.  Don't set a command,
as we don't want the panel to start the application.  Click OK, then get
fvwm to start the pager.  The panel should swallow the pager.

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/