Desk Guide Applet

Hi Everyone,

I am using the new Desk Guide applet that came with October GNOME.  I
like it.  In fact, I like the entire distribution.  I think that it is
very stable and looks great.  I would like to congratulate all those who
worked hard to get the new icons included in the distribution.  I am
not very artistically inclined but I do know what I like and what
looks good.  These icons beat out any icons that I have seen under KDE,
Windows98 or even MACOS.  The icons enhance the look of GNOME rather
than just acting as excess eye candy and cluttering the menus and
desktops.

I do have one quick question about Desk Guide.  How do I get it to
display more than one row of desktops.  The old GNOME pager allows you
to specify the number of rows and columns to use when displaying the
desktops.  I cannot find equivalent settings under the new Desk Guide
applet configuration tool.  Does anyone know how o do this or if it is

--
R. Bidemi Temidire
E-mail:    brtemidi@uwaterloo.ca