Pagers

Hi,
   I have been using fvwm2 with Gnome for a long time because I really
like the pager in fvwm2(I can drag windows between screens and into the
active screen. It also has the window name written in the tooltip.)
However, I would really like to put my pager inside the Gnome panel to
clear up some space. Are there any Gnome-complient window managers with
good pagers?  Any ideas on how to get fvwm2 to put its pager in the Gnome
panel?

Thanks,

Dan