?: how to recover right-mouse menu?

Hi,

	My system runs RedHat 6.0 x86 with all latest RedHat upgrade
	and Gnome 1.0.53 rpms.

	When my mouse is on the root background, I can press and hold
	the right mouse button, and a menu (RedHat-specific ?) menu
	would pop up.

	Well, I made several config changes (theme, control center, etc.)
	and now that right mouse menu is gone.

	Q: could anyone tell me how can I recover it, please?

	I know for sure it's a config issue because if I login
	as someone else, the right mouse menu is still there.

	thanks
	ha`m