Re: ?: how to recover right-mouse menu?

On 12 Oct 1999 17:17:19 -0400, Ham Nguyen \[Anh Yeu Dau\] <ham.nguyen@ascend.com> wrote:

>	My system runs RedHat 6.0 x86 with all latest RedHat upgrade
>	and Gnome 1.0.53 rpms.
>
>	When my mouse is on the root background, I can press and hold
>	the right mouse button, and a menu (RedHat-specific ?) menu
>	would pop up.
>
>	Well, I made several config changes (theme, control center, etc.)
>	and now that right mouse menu is gone.
>
>	Q: could anyone tell me how can I recover it, please?
>
>	I know for sure it's a config issue because if I login
>	as someone else, the right mouse menu is still there.

Try selecting the "File Manager" item from the main panel menu. The desktop menu is
currently handled by the file manager, which may have somehow been removed from your
session.

-- Elliot					http://developer.gnome.org/
The first thing a programmer needs to admit is that any program is by far
more complex than his own mind. Thats why he partitions it into neat
pieces and avoids complexity.