Instalation bug?

Hi,
I realized what was going on with my Mouse.
RedHat automatically set gpm to confgure my mouse for console use when it
installed the Operating system.
This conflicted with XWindows because GNOME was unable to capture the port.
Since I asked REDHAT to start at runlevel 6 (grafical interface) it was
kinda hard to catch this.
I disabled gpm at startup and everything is fine now.

This is not a GNOME issue, I realize that, but thought that perhaps it
would be a good idea to place it in the FAQs

Regards,
Marcelo

                  ICQ 22921676
                  MSM Interactive.
      Dario Urzua 1940, Providencia, Chile.
Phone: (56-2)204-3510  Fax: (56-2) 204-3508
Email: marcelo@msm.cl    http://www.msm.cl