RE: Help requested.

Are these with the GNOME install from RH 6.1, or from the latest packages,
or just compiled from tarballs on RedHat?  The gnome that comes with RH6.1
is already out of date, and E is still on the 0.15.5 release (which is FAR
inferior to 16.0)  I've got RH6.1, but I just installed gnome from tarballs,
so I don't know if I'll be much help.
	Greg