Re: Help requested.

On Fri, Nov 19, 1999 at 02:37:01PM -0600 or thereabouts, Miguel de Icaza wrote:
> We need help.
>
> There are 3 crashes reported in Red Hat 6.1 for the gmc and gazillions
> of crashes at help-browser that we have been unable to track down.
>
> If you have time and patience, we would love to have someone
> investigate the problems more carefully and help us release fixed
> versions of those programs.

Not that I spend my time trying to crash things, but are there
urls for bug reports of these? I run RH 6.1. I don't use gmc, but
I use the help browser. I'll cheerfully attempt to cras^Whelp locate
crash points reproducibly but a starting point is good :)

Are they on Red Hat's bugzilla or the gnome bugs database?

Telsa