Re: Help requested.

Telsa Gwynne <hobbit@aloss.ukuu.org.uk> writes:

> On Fri, Nov 19, 1999 at 02:37:01PM -0600 or thereabouts, Miguel de Icaza wrote:
> > We need help.
> >
> > There are 3 crashes reported in Red Hat 6.1 for the gmc and gazillions
> > of crashes at help-browser that we have been unable to track down.
> >
> > If you have time and patience, we would love to have someone
> > investigate the problems more carefully and help us release fixed
> > versions of those programs.
>
> Not that I spend my time trying to crash things, but are there
> urls for bug reports of these?

For the help browser:

http://bugs.gnome.org/db/pa/lgnome-core.html

There must be something like 30 bug reports for this.  I could reproduce
one crash, but I think I've nuked my RH 6.1 partition since then.

I might be able to make some RPM's with debugging info though, unless
someone else does it first.

Thanks,
Jacob
--
"Me fail English?  That's unpossible!" - R. Wiggum