Help Browser Missing?

Hi,

I am using Debian Slink and used the apt-get command to
grab October Gnome. When I click on the help icon I get nothing.
When I do a "properties" on it, the command is "gnome-help-browser".
This does not appear to be on my system. Any ideas?

Also, before I upgraded to October, I could swear that you could
right click on menu items to get properties. Now the "properties"
is ghosted out. I have to add the menu item to the icon bar (panel)
in order to get properties. Is this right or am I hallucinating?

Thanks!

BN