Re: silly question

> > We do have some vert bare documentation for the applications.
>
> Cool..where is it located?

Each package comes with it (if it does).

> > What I would like to see is (as I have many times pointed out in the
> > past) is a native DocBook to man and html conversion tool.
>
> Maybe thats something we can put on teh sourceXchange site?

If someone has the money to pay for this.

> > What I would like to see is (as I have many times pointed out in the
> > past) is a native DocBook to man and html conversion tool.
>
> Maybe thats something we can put on teh sourceXchange site?

Yeah, but it would mean you can use conventional tools to read it.

Solaris 7 ships with their man pages now in Docbook format, so it can
not be that hard to write the little proggie.

> > Now, the idea of this project would be to be able to use this as a
> > filter, or as part of a larger engine.
>
> Is there a project list we can put this in?

No.  We need a maintainer for this sort of tasks.

miguel.