gnome-core-1.1.0 comments..

I"ve been playing with the new panel at work.  It really kicks butt, and
it seems fairly stable.  I love the new panel types.  Couple of things
though:

o Are you planning on being able to resize applets too when you change the
  size of the panel?  I've found that if you change the panel size iwth an
  applet, the applet won't resize.  I guess thats something the applet
  library needs to do.

o When you move the floating panel around, the arrow on the foot menu is
  fixed.  So if you mvoe to teh right side of the screen the arrow is
  facing the edge instead of hte other way around.  (Yes it's a nitpick,
  but a newbie might get confused)

Thats about it for now.  I have some other questions regarding the new
file manager.  Any chance that we could add an ftp bonobo component?
Something like gftp would be great as a component part of the fileserver.
So one could view it either as a filesystem or as another view.

	sri