Re: Very Nasty Gnome bug

>You should be able to change the default cursor with the xsetroot command.
>You would use it like this:
>
>  xsetroot  -cursor cursor.xbm mask.xbm

Yep, that works.  The cursor I like best is:

	/usr/share/enlightenment/themes/CleanBig/pix/cursor_default.xbm

>Or, if you want to use one of the standard cursors,  use this:
>  xsetroot -cursor_name cursorname
>
>You can get more information on the xsetroot manual page.  Note that I
>haven't tried this out with e, so YMMV.

Unfortunately, xsetroot sends you to the X protocol manual, of which I
do not have a copy and don't know where to find it on the net.  In any
event, until things get resolved, it did a little script that resets the
cursor.

Thanks for the tip, it saved the day.

MB
--
e-mail: vidiot@cm.nu
        [Where do you think Microsoft would be today if they waited]