Re: Very Nasty Gnome bug

> How does one tell the icE that a different root cursor is desired?  Can it
> be done, or is it a recompile thpe of thing?  My guess is nope, I'm stuck
> with it.

If it's as simple as a missing mouse cursor definition in the icE theme,
then t can be done, if you know how to design/modify an E theme. I don't,
but maybe you can get a few pointers at e.themes.org.

> Now, if only session saving worked correctly, we might have something.

Please consider filing a bug report to the gnome bug tracker. Read more at
http://bugs.gnome.org/Reporting.html for instructions.

Richard