Re: Very Nasty Gnome bug
- From: Richard Hult <rhult hem2 passagen se>
- To: Vidiot <vidiot cm nu>
- cc: GNOME Mail List <gnome-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Very Nasty Gnome bug
- Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 11:19:36 +0200 (CEST)
> How does one tell the icE that a different root cursor is desired? Can it
> be done, or is it a recompile thpe of thing? My guess is nope, I'm stuck
> with it.
If it's as simple as a missing mouse cursor definition in the icE theme,
then t can be done, if you know how to design/modify an E theme. I don't,
but maybe you can get a few pointers at e.themes.org.
> Now, if only session saving worked correctly, we might have something.
Please consider filing a bug report to the gnome bug tracker. Read more at
http://bugs.gnome.org/Reporting.html for instructions.
] [Thread Prev