Re: Very Nasty Gnome bug

OK, here is the update of border hopping :-)

Yep, the X cursor is a direct result of the icE border theme.  So, icE
control of the cursor is broken, as it refuses to change the starting X
cursor to a pointer.  Some of the other themes aren't as nice either, as
far as the root cursor style is concerned.  I like the cursor that comes
with CleanBig, but hate the border (too much like Windoze).

How does one tell the icE that a different root cursor is desired?  Can it
be done, or is it a recompile thpe of thing?  My guess is nope, I'm stuck
with it.

Now, if only session saving worked correctly, we might have something.

MB
--
e-mail: vidiot@cm.nu
        [Where do you think Microsoft would be today if they waited]