Re: How to change names of some desktop symlinks?

I am having this exact same problem with renaming the links.  I tried editing the
file itself, and changing the Name= field, then doing a "Rescan Desktop".  No
effect.  Logging in and out doesn't change anything either.  I think the name

--
Colin Walters
walters.159@osu.edu

PGP signature