Re: File manager tree.

Miguel de Icaza wrote:

> So, I would like your input on how we can improve the file manager to
> make it better.

This was talked to death about, but I still think that typing the
begining of a file name should select that file. The only reason I recall
for not doing this was because it ended up using up all of the letter's
keybindings. What I don't uderstand about that is: are the keybindings
being used for anything else? This is one of the best features (IMHO) that
GMC lacks.

--Ben