Re: GNOME and Pager

The issue with raising a window when it is clicked in the pager is
specific to enlightenment.  I never got an answer as to whther this was
a bug, a feature, or a setting that I missed.  In any case, It works now
with enlightenment from CVS, DR 0.16.  If you don't want to live on the
edge, try WindowMaker or IceWM.

Jay Love