Re: PLEASE HELP WITH CALENDAR

> Has it occurred to you that maybe no one knows the answer? No need to get
> impatient, it's just that no one knows what to tell you without taking
> some time to investigate the problem. Mailing for the third time in four
> days with extra capitalization is not going to help. :-)
>
> Please file a bug report on bugs.gnome.org; those reports are addressed,
> though at times it may be slow because there are more things to do than
> people have time.  In the report please include as much relevant
> information as possible; such as the errors you mentioned from other
> applications, the kind of Unix system or Linux distribution you have, its
> version, which X server you have, etc. Filing a report ensures that we
> won't lose track of the problem and someone will get to it, but as you'll
> see from the number of reports it won't be instantaneous.
>
> If you need immediate service, www.gnome-support.com offers for-fee
> consulting and support, I'm sure they can give you a per-incident answer
> at a reasonable rate. But if you're asking for volunteer help, be patient.
>
> IMHO,
> Havoc

<sighs>...thank you for your comments...I needed that.  You're right, of
course.
I'm just rather frustrated as it doesn't SEEM to be a problem with the
application...blah.
as for my mailing for the third time in four days, the first two never
appeared to get to the list...
I was moderately concerned that maybe I was the only one that didn't see
them, but decided I'd rather send it again than assume it was there.
blah.
wouldn't even care 'cept I really like the gnome-calendar.
thanks for the reply...really made me stop and think a moment and take
my frustrations down a notch.
--
- The Hitchhiker

"The opposite of a trivial truth is plainly false.  The opposite of a
great truth is also true."
				-Neils Bohr