Re: Writing free documentation/GNOME books

On 26 May 1999, Preben Randhol wrote:
I have to agree. I have managed to squeak out some work in GTK+ using the
scant documentation available. But developers' documentation for GNOME is,
I'm sorry to say, pretty poor right now. Available source is _not_ a
substitute for good documentation. Documentation can better explain the
purpose of certain calls, and the principles behind them.

- Bill