Re: Writing free documentation/GNOME books

I would like to see some ORBit documentation. The examples in the current
document have stuff like "/* I have no clue what this does */" in it.

And no, I cant wright documentation for it. I dont know ORBit and thats
why I was trying to learn it through the docs. :)