Problems with loading and saving in gnumeric.

Hello all,

I've been having a problem with gnumeric (gnumeric-bonobo) everytime I
save I .gnumeric file two seemingly identical copies of the XML end up in
the file. When I try to reload it I get the following error messages, and
a sheet full of garbage characters. If I manually cut out the second copy
of the data then it gets loaded fine.