Re: Problems with loading and saving in gnumeric.

> I've been having a problem with gnumeric (gnumeric-bonobo) everytime I
> save I .gnumeric file two seemingly identical copies of the XML end up in
> the file. When I try to reload it I get the following error messages, and
> a sheet full of garbage characters. If I manually cut out the second copy
> of the data then it gets loaded fine.

I got at least another person complaining about this, but I can not
reproduce this problem.

Could you please try the latest CVS version and tell me if that
version fixes the problem?  Does the released tarball work?  If not,
can you please pin point which was the last release that worked?

Best wishes,
Miguel.

miguel@gnu.org