Re: gnome-ppp not working

You need to make sure that your /etc/ppp/options file is blank, then edit
/etc/ppp/pap-secrets file so that it contains one line similar to this:

Pbratsche	dfw.net	mypassword

Then go into gnome-ppp's config and into the "authentification" tab. Fill
in the blanks to correspond to the values in your pap-secrets file. Also
make sure that you have privileges to execute pppd and to open /dev/ppp0
(or whatever device you're using).

Cody