Re: Updated RH 6.0 GNOME RPMS 5/19

Okay,

I figured out what the problem with Netscape was using strace.  Sorry this may
not be very gnome-related, but I thought it was the updated gnome rpms that
caused this problem in the first place. It seems when you leave your default
mail or news servers as "mail" or "news" it takes a while for netscape to
start up because it is looking for the server "news".  I fixed this by
changing it to an actual server.  Deleting the server name works as well.

- Gene