Re: Updated RH 6.0 GNOME RPMS 5/19

Hello,

Ever since upgrading the gnome and gtk rpms, my Netscape Navigator 4.6
freezes for about 15-20 seconds when I first start it up and going to a web
site. I can do nothing with Navigator during this period, but after about
20 seconds, it comes back to life and functions normally thereafter.  I
have RH 6.0, and have experienced this problem with both Navigator 4.51 and
4.6, and I am not sure why it is acting this way.  I tried clearing the
Cache in navigator, but to no avail.  Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance
- Gene Ruebsamen