New user ...opinion.

I am a *very* new user to Linux, using RH 6.0.
I was using KDE initially, because it was the most intuitive for me to
use. I'm an ex Windows user ;0). I use Gnome now, on principle, however
I hope the two manage a meld in the near future.

Recently I was at a BBC site and heard a recording of Miguel, and liked
what I heard. I am now doing personal research, to understand what the
Free Software Foundation and GPL is all about. I am very enthusiastic
about what I'm finding out. This is great!

I'm not a programmer, or even an overly savvy computer type person, but
this is (Linux) the closest I've come to having a religious experience.
<gg>. I've ordered a "How to Program in Linux" (I think that's the
title!) and am looking forward to this journey ...

Hehe ... this is my way of saying "hello", I guess :0)

Cheers
Krisno