Re: gnome-python -vs- gnome-libs

Yes there will be.  The current CVS version of gnome-python will compile
cleanly against gnome-libs-1.0.9.  I am just adding a few missing
gnome-canvas-item functions, and will release it.

It is close to end of semester here in australia, so I have been quite
busy at uni.

I will be releasing the new version soon (probably this weekend).

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/