gnome-python -vs- gnome-libs

Greets,

A while back ago I posted about the problem with gnome-python-1.0.2
compiling against gnome-libs-1.0.9.  It was said that there would be an
updated gnome-python release soon (I couldn't find the archived message
to see who said that).  Is there going to be a 1.0.3 release soon so it
can be compiled with the newest gnome-libs?

To refresh the memory there are too few arguments passed to
gtk_dialog_cauldron_parse in the function _war_gtk_dialog_cauldron in
gnomeuimodule.c in gnome-python

Thanks,

-Brian