Re: gnome-linuxconf

R Temidire writes:
>I compiled and installed the latest linuxconf and then I compiled and
>installed the latest gnome-linuxconf.  When I fire up linuxconfig, I get
>the regular GUI.  So I tried to run gnome-linuxconf, anad all I get is the
>message "prefer tree" and nothing happens.

gnome-linuxconf is a front end, but linuxconf itself is meant to run it
under normal circumstances.  Just make sure that the /bin/remadmin
shell script calls it.  gnome-linuxconf did the right thing when you
ran it with no arguments -- it assumes that it is talking to linuxconf
on standard in/standard out.

michaelkjohnson

 Linux Application Development       http://www.redhat.com/~johnsonm/lad/