gnome-linuxconf

Hi Everyone,

I know there have been many post to this group in the past about
gnome-linuxconf but I haven't been able to find anything in the archives
that helps.

I compiled and installed the latest linuxconf and then I compiled and
installed the latest gnome-linuxconf.  When I fire up linuxconfig, I get
the regular GUI.  So I tried to run gnome-linuxconf, anad all I get is the
message "prefer tree" and nothing happens.

How do I get the the gtk front-end for linuxconfig to work?  I would
appreciate any sugestions.

Thanks in advance.

Bidemi Temidire