Re: Making SRPMS or RPMS

On Sat, 15 May 1999, fardoche wrote:

> I knew about ftp://anakin.cse.ogi.edu/pub/gnome ,but there is'nt everything,
> like MC...

I've been ignoring the build stuff for a couple days, but I should be able
to get some more stuff built pretty soon.  I've been hacking on build logs
and webpage stuff recently, but I guess the main things I need to do now
are to get a RedHat 6.0 build environment and get things more automated
(it's depressingly manual right now, even with all the scripts I've got).

If there's anything anyone wants me to try to build, let me know and I'll
add it to the queue of things to try to get working.

TTYL,
    Omega

         Erik Walthinsen <omega@cse.ogi.edu> - Staff Programmer @ OGI
        Quasar project - http://www.cse.ogi.edu/DISC/projects/quasar/
   Video4Linux Two drivers and stuff - http://www.cse.ogi.edu/~omega/v4l2/
        __
       /  \             SEUL: Simple End-User Linux - http://www.seul.org/
      |    | M E G A           Helping Linux become THE choice
      _\  /_                          for the home or office user