Re: Screensaver not being configured

On Thu, 13 May 1999, James Green wrote:

> I have RH6, with tarballs for Gnome/E, etc.
>
> I have in the Gnome Control Center selected No Screensaver and Start after
> 0 Minutes.
>
> After some ten minutes, my screen goes blank, and I need to move the mouse
> or press a key to bring it back - the screensaver kicks in.
>
> Any ideas what could be wrong?

I've noticed this too, the screensaver config stuff seems to work fine,
unless you try and turn the screensaver off, and then it just doesn't like
you.  I submitted a bug report a bit back, haven't checked on it recently.

-chris

Christopher Rogers      Stevens Institute of Technology
gandalf@pobox.com       http://www.pobox.com/~gandalf

I only see myself, reflected in your eyes,
so all that I belive I am, essentially are lies.
						-Stabing Westward (shame)