Re: Window geometry obtaining question

Havoc Pennington wrote:

> Just get the geometry before you destroy the widget, no? That is probably
> the least complicated solution to this problem.
>
> Havoc

Problem is that I don't explicitly destroy the text widget, it gets
destroyed implicitly when the top level app widget gets destroyed, which
can be destroyed implicitly if there is a window manager close.

--
TTFN
MikeB

Application development is a race between software engineers who
try to create fool proof programs and the universe which is trying to
develop superior fools.

	So far, the universe is winning.
	Let's not give it any help...