Gnocatan 0.22 released - .debs available

Ordinarily I would not release a new version so soon, but there are
two important "features" in this release.

* I noticed that the meta-server had not been working properly since
  release 0.10.  This has been fixed.

* I have produced a set of Debian binary packages for this release.
  For all of you who are running Debian, it should be *really* easy to
  try the game now.  All of the binary packages together are just over
  half the size of the source (bizarre).

Go to the download page to pick up the packages.  I am going to bed
now.

	http://www.dccs.com.au/~dave/gnocatan/download.html

- Dave