Gnocatan 0.10 released

For those that are interested (I know there are not very many of you),
there is a new version of the Gnocatan game at my home page:

	http://www.dccs.com.au/~dave/gnocatan/

I have performed a major reorganisation of the source and it should be
a lot easier to understand the code now.

The only outstanding feature is still player - player trading, but
that is next on my list.  Once I have implemented the player - player
trading, I am thinking seriously about implementing the Intimate
Settlers variation as described at this location:

	http://www.fortunecity.com/boozers/brewerytap/1/IntSett.html

- Dave