Re: GDM

OK, great.... got it set up but what if I want to leave the machine in
login...... is there a way to set up a screensaver?? xscreensaver from the
Default Session?? Also, do I just put gdm in my rc.local to have it start at
boot time or is there another, better way??

Neb

Tim Lewis <tlewis@timelinevista.com> on 03/31/99 05:43:04 PM