yeah, I looked at the documentation but it ain't all that. I am running redhat

Brandon Fosdick <> on 03/31/99 03:58:02 PM

To:   Neb_Bosworth/ITS/DC/Aspen@ASPEN
Subject:  Re: GDM

Neb Bosworth wrote:
> I have been looking for info on how to set up gdm. I assume that it is
> the same as setting up xdm. I can't find decent xdm or gdm info on the net
> anywhere. If anyone has any pointers, I would appreciate it. Also, in just
> running gdm from the command line, it comes up with a generic setup. I wonder
> there is some way to get it to use gtk themes or use enligthenment.
> Neb

the source comes with a text file doc. its not all that great but I think it
describes themes.
What OS are you running it on? I've been trying to get it working on FreeBSD but
I'm not having much luck.

"In life there are those who steer, and those who push"
"I'm not impatient, the world is too slow"
"Life is short, so have fun, play hard, and leave a good looking corpse"