Re: KDE and GNOME question...

> From: Gleef <dzol@virtual-yellow.com>

> > 	http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/6565/kdecdegnome.html
>
> Speaking of which, how easy would it be to have the Foot menu able to
> intrepret and display KDE and CDE menus the same way it can do
> AnotherLevel and Debian menus?

Well, if you follow the URL, you'll see that KDE uses an almost identical means
of menu description.  CDE is very different, but the script manages to walk
around it usinf some of CDE's own tools.

All that's necessary is to use what I do in the script as part of the code, I
imagine...

-------My opinion - Not sane, intelligent or necessarily useful-------
o o                                      mailto:Moredhel@earthling.net
/v\ark R. Bowyer.  http://i.am/Moredhel  mailto:Mark.Bowyer@UK.Sun.COM
`-'  "That weenie's avoiding me!" - Scott McNealy about i.am/BillZebub