Re: Gnome vs. Gimp?

> When I started my new Gnome 1.0 enviroment, I was realy surprised!
> First, because it looks and feels quite good and second ...
> ARGGHHH!!!...
> because my most beloved program, Gimp 1.0.1 doesn't run anymore!

I'm not sure how it works for SuSE, but this works for RedHat:

Install the glib10 and gtk10 rpms, which contains glib/gtk 1.0.x but with a
different name to avoid conflicts.

Another way is to first install the usual glib/gtk+ packages for 1.0.x and
then install (rpm -ivh instead of upgrade, rpm -U) the glib/gtk+ 1.2.x
rpms. This will give you both versions. (At least this worked a while ago
when I tried.)

Hope it helps
Richard