Re: Proper Startup

Oh well I spoke to soon regarding getting gnome-session to work well. I exited several
times and restarted over a couple hour period and everything was working well. Later on
last night I was in a session with a couple of xterms, Netscape and I opened timetool
form gnome. I closed that up and then was looking at something else, what I'm not sure,
then all of a sudden things started closing on there own and ICEwm started up. I exited
out and tried to restart and all I got was seg faults. I rebooted  and it was still no
good, deleted my session file again, ran gnome-session from an xterm, started wmaker and
then shutdown gnome. Started it up again I was back where I was a couple of days ago,
where gonmoe-session will not recognize wmaker.

I'm back to the panel for a while now until gnome-core is updated vai rpm.

Thanks,
Glenn
---