Re: docbook installation

Ronald de Man wrote:

> I just found out that SGMLtools 2.0 supports DocBook, and I seem to have
> SGMLtools 1.08. Hopefully this explains some of the problems I encountered
> (haven't installed 2.0 yet).

Cool. Wonderful idea.

Trying my own 1.0.9 sgmltools was the first thing I did after the initial
failures, but when reading your message I remembered once having downloaded
something from the sgmltools homepage. I had a look into my archives
directory - and found sgmltools 2.0.0 dl'ed a few days after the 2.0.0 release
date (October last year). I,ve just got the latest (2.0.2) release from cvs.
Well, let's see.

Thanks
Henning

--