gnome-games-1.0.2

I just built and installed rpms for gnome-games-1.0.2 and none of them
seem to work.  For example, gnibbles works until I get one of those
little diamonds, then, instant crash.  Also, metatetris (I think it is
called) just hangs.  I get similar behavior with all the games, which
strikes me as very odd.  I have not gotten gnome-libs-1.0.4 built yet,
could this be the problem?  If not, tell me and I will send the output
from a bt.  I would do it now, but I am actually running windows at the
moment.

Sincerely,
Ryan